Royal Warrant - A peerage for trade
We are proud to hold a Royal Warrant from HRH The Prince of Wales for painting and decorating. An honour we have held since 2006.
A Royal Warrant of Appointment is a mark of recognition of those who have supplied goods or services to one of the Royal Households (HM The Queen, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh or HRH The Prince of Wales) for at least five years, and who have an ongoing trading arrangement.
The Royal Warrant is granted to a named individual known as the Grantee. The Warrant gives the Grantee permission, and responsibility, for the display of the relevant Royal Arms in connection with the business.
There are around 800 Royal Warrant holders representing a huge cross-section of trade and industry, from individual craftspeople to global multi-nationals. We are united by a commitment to the highest levels of service, quality and excellence.
The Lord Chamberlain’s Office oversee the administration and policing of the Warrant, and ensure that these high standards are maintained.
For more information, see:
Royal Warrant website
Highgrove Royal Warrant Holders Association website
The Painting & Decorating Association
National Painting & Decorating Premier Trophy
2022 Copsegrove Farm, Bisley - Winner Decorative
"This was an exemplar project – without fault. It was an absolute pleasure to have judged this finished work, which was to an exceptional standard."
- 2021 Codrington Court, Chipping Sodbury - Winner Small Contractor
- 2018 14 Lansdown Crescent, Bath - Highly Commended Small Contractor
- 2015 The Windy Ridge Project, Stroud - Highly Commended Small Contractor
- 2014 Melksham Court, Stinchcombe, Gloucestershire - Very Highly Commended Small Contractor
- 2012 St Peter’s Catholic Church, Gloucester - Very Highly Commended Small Contractor
- 2011 Holy Trinity Church, Stroud - Highly Commended Small Contractor
- 2010 Horton Hall, Horton, South Gloucestershire - Winner Small Contractor
- 2009 St Peter’s Catholic Church, Gloucester - Winner Small Contractor
- 2008 Church Cottage, Brokenborough, Wiltshire - Highly Commended Small Contractor
Environmental Excellence Award
- 2009 St Peter’s Catholic Church, Gloucester - Winner
For more information and photographs of these projects, and information on the Painting & Decorating Association please visit their website.
Planet Mark Certification
The Planet Mark Business Certification is an internationally recognised sustainability certification acknowledging continuous progress, encouraging action and building an empoweredcommunity of like-minded individuals.
In this crucial #DecadeofAction, measuring our own carbon footprint has been a critical step in reducing our impact on the planet and society.
Through Planet Mark we have protected an area of endangered rainforest thanks to Cool Earth; a charity working alongside rainforest communities to halt deforestation. Our pledge goes directly towards supporting the Asháninka community in Central Peru.
We are also helping the Eden Project – an educational charity building connections with each other and the living world, exploring how we can work together towards a better future.
Gloucester Civic Trust Awards
Best minor restoration or sensitive conversion
- 2009 St Peter’s Catholic Church, Gloucester - Commended